CISF Admit Card
CISF Admit Card: CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) has released the admit card on 17th January regarding the conduct of physical examination for recruitment of 540 posts. CISF Head Constable Ministerial Physical Examination Test is scheduled to be conducted in the month of January. CISF has released the admit card on the official website of CISF for Ministerial posts. Candidates are advised to keep checking the latest updates.
CISF Admit Card 2023: Overview
|CISF Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Posts||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Number of Vacancies||540|
|Physical Dates||January 2023|
ASI Steno CISF Admit Card
All affected candidates are advised to download CISF Admit Card from the official website for which the link is given below using their login ID and Password and appear for physical test at the venue mentioned in the e-admit card.
How to Download CISF Admit Card 2023 ?
The candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions mentioned in the admit card and abide by the same. Candidates can download their admit card using their login credentials.
- Visit to the Official Website of CISF frequently.
- Once the Admit Card is out, you will see it in What’s New section.
- Now Find the “CISF Head Constable Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download CISF Admit Card Option.
- Login with your provisional id & password.
- Download the CISF Call Letter by using direct link.
- Print the Admit Card for future references and carry it along with you on exam date.
Details Mentioned on CISF Admit Card 2023
Students should check the details mentioned in the admit card. The CISF Head Constable Admit Card contains basic details about the candidate and the exam. The candidates can find the following details on the CISF Head Constable Admit Card:
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s name or mother’s name
- Category (SC/ST etc.)
- Name of the exam
- Roll number
- Date of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Timings of the exam
- Online registration number
- Duration of the exam
- Latest photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions for the exam
- Signature of the exam counselor