FCI Syllabus 2023
The FCI curriculum is the most crucial element that applicants who are prepared for the FCI exam must comprehend. All job searchers looking for a reputable government position should take advantage of the FCI Recruitment 2023 chance. Candidates who are prepared for the FCI Exam should be familiar with the syllabus and exam format. This article has information on the FCI Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus, FCI Manager Syllabus, and other FCI posts for 2023
The comprehensive Phase I and Phase II syllabuses are provided here for the convenience of candidates preparing for the FCI Exam. Candidates should remember that the Food Corporation of India revised the FCI Manager exam 2023 structure. Candidates who want to secure a government in the Food Corporation of India can check the post-wise FCI Syllabus here in this article and start preparing for their preferred post.
FCI Syllabus 2023: Overview
FCI will soon publish the FCI Recruitment 2023 Notification on its official website. The table below provides a full description of the FCI Syllabus for 2023. Check the details and start preparing for your upcomihttps://www.adda247.com/jobs/fci-recruitment-2023/ng FCI Exams.
FCI Syllabus 2023
|Exam Nam||FCI Recruitment Exam|
|Conducting Body||Food Corporation of India|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, and Skill Test along with Document Verification|
FCI Phase-I Syllabus
Every post under the employment process will require passing the FCI exam’s Phase-I. A thorough syllabus for Phase-I of the test is provided below:
FCI Syllabus for Phase I
FCI Phase-II Syllabus: Post Wise
The FCI Syllabus 2023 is provided here, broken down per post for all available positions. The post-specific exam will include 60 questions and 120 marks. Candidates are required to review the FCI Syllabus 2023 provided below.
FCI Accounts Manager Post Syllabus
- The creation of books of accounts and accounting standards are basic accounting principles. Financial Management consists of the following activities: (a) financial statement analysis (b) budgeting and budgetary control (c) working capital management (d) capital budgeting and ratio analysis.
- Taxation: (a) Income tax, which includes submitting a return and other related activities including TDS and advance tax. Goods and Services Tax (b).
- Internal and external audits of companies are both types of auditing.
- Contract Act, Companies Act, Sales of Goods Act, Negotiable Instruments Act, Consumer Protection Act, and RTI Act are examples of commercial laws.
- The fundamental components of a computer include its operating system, browsers, email, internal and external memory, chats, office software (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), and Networks
FCI Civil Engineering Manager Post Syllabus
- Engineering Supplies & Technology in Construction choosing the construction site, building planning and orientation, ventilation, air conditioning, and acoustics. materials for highways and buildings, Bitumen, asphalt, lime, cement mortar, plain and reinforced cement concrete, stones, bricks, lumber, and cement. Materials used in construction include bricks, stone, lime, glass, plastic, steel, FRP, ceramics, aluminum, fly ash, and basic additives. classification, cement, selection criteria, and so forth.
- Construction management, planning, and practice include land acquisition, worker safety and welfare, equipment, site investigation, the tendering process, contract management, quality control, productivity, and cost.
- Surveying includes surveying, leveling, adjusting levels both temporarily and permanently, and using a theodolite and tachometry. triangulation and trigonometric survey. Creating and using contours, and computations of volumes, and areas.
- Geotechnical and Soil Engineering Classification of soil, field tests for identification, water content, specific gravity, voids to porosity ratio, soil permeability measured both in the lab and the field, Darcy’s law, and flow nets’ characteristics are some of the other terms used. Local and global shear failures, shallow foundation design criteria, plate load testing, and stability of basic slopes.
- bridges and highways: Road land width classification, movable pavements, WBM courses, sub-base, sand-bitumen base course, and crushed-cement concrete base / sub-base course. Surface dressing, asphaltic concrete, seal coatings, and so on.
- structural analysis: bending moments, shear force, and material strength, analysis of the structure, both determined and uncertain Suspended Cables, Computer-Aided Design Concepts, and Applications
- design of tension and compression members, design of beams and beam column connections, built-up sections, girders, industrial roofs, and principles of ultimate load design are all part of the design of steel structures.
- designing masonry and concrete structures; Limiting state design of beams, slabs, lintels, foundations, retaining walls, tanks, and staircases; limiting state design for bending, shear, axial compression, and combine forces. Costing, pricing, and valuation include estimation, rate analysis, earthwork, brick, RCC work shuttering, painting, flooring, plastering flexible pavements, tube wells, isolates and combined footings, steel trusses, and piles, among other things. Value and cost, scrap and salvage value, assessed value, sinking fund, depreciation and obsolescence, and techniques of valuation are all included in the valuation.
FCI Technical Manager Post Syllabus
- Agricultural: Postharvest care for Cereals & Pulses, Food Grain Protection, Nutrition (Animal & Plant), Statistics of Indian Agriculture (Cereals & Pulses), Food & Agriculture Microbiology. Economic biotechnology, pathogens & control, genetic engineering, biotechnological principles, beneficial & harmful microbes, and recent trends are all covered in biotechnology. Basic Entomology, Economic Entomology, Beneficial and Dangerous Insects, Integrated Pest Management (IPM), Storage Grain Insect Pests, and Vertebrate Pests are all subcategories of Entomology.
- Chemistry-Physical Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Radioactivity; Periodic Table, Basic Metals & Non-metals; Organic Chemistry, Basic Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Alcohols, Aldehydes, and Acids; Biochemistry (Carbohydrates, Proteins, & Fats).
- Right to Information Act of 2005, PFA Act of 1964, and Food Safety and Standards Act of 2006/Food Safety and Standards Regulations of 2011.
FCI Electrical Engineering Manager Post Syllabus
- Heat transfer, air conditioning, refrigeration, and thermodynamics, Elements of computation: Theory of Machines, Machine Design, Strength of Materials, Engineering Materials, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Planning, and Control Material Handling, Electrical Circuits, Network Theorems, EM Theory, Electrostatics, Material Science (Electric Materials), Electrical Measurements, Power Apparatus and Systems (Power System: Power generation; Thermal, Hydro, Nuclear, and Solar power production, and Transmissions), Electromagnetic Theory
FCI Syllabus for Assistant Grade III- Accounts
- Basic Accounting idea includes the preparation of books of accounts
- Taxation includes IT, Goods, and Services Tax
- Auditing concepts and methods (b) Internal and ExternaL
- Commercial Laws: (a) Basics of Contract Act (b) Basics of Company Act (c) Basics of Sales of Goods Act (d) Negotiable Instrument Act
- Basic of Computers: (a) Operating System (b) Browsers (c) Email (d) Memory (Internal, External, portable) (e) Chats (f) Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) (g) Networks
FCI Stenographer Syllabus
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Abbreviation
- Microsoft Office
- Computer Software
- Computer Fundamentals/Terminologies
- Operating System
FCI Watchman Syllabus
- Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time, Loss, Simple, Compound Interest, Time, Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problems, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart.
- Indian History, Current Events, Geography, Economy, Current national, International events, banking, sports.
- Analogies, similarities, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, and arithmetic reasoning.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, active-passive voice, direct indirect sentences, Verbs, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Usage of adjectives, Compound preposition, Determiners, Usage of pronouns.
- Culture, Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, and Freedom Movement.
- Winners, Defence, Wars and Neighbors, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals, and Currencies.
- Bird, Animal, Sport, Flower, Anthem, Song, Flag, Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full Forms, Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award, and Authors.
- Current Events of National and International, applicants will be expected to know about them.
- Number Systems with questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio, Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit, Loss, Discount, Simple, Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time, Work, Distance, Tables, and Graphs.
- Antonyms, synonyms, grammar, one-word substitution, idioms, phrases, Passage, Cloze Test, Jumble Sentences.
FCI Paper-III Syllabus
For Hindi Post Code E – Typist and Hindi Post Code D – Assistant.
- General Hindi
- General English
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Computer Knowledge
FCI Paper-IV Syllabus
Post Code D – Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)
- Hindi to English and English to Hindi translation of passages.