MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus: The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) holds the MPPSC Taxation Assistant test to select candidates for the position of Taxation Assistant in the state. The MPPSC Taxation Assistant test is very difficult to pass and demands serious study. Understanding the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus, which lists the themes and subtopics that must be studied for the exam, is crucial before you start your preparation. Each paper in the syllabus—Paper I and Paper II—covers a different subject, such as general studies, general mental ability, accounting and bookkeeping, income tax and GST laws, etc. In this article, we’ll go over the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023, the exam format, and preparation advice.
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023: Two exams, Paper I and Paper II, make up the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Exam. The following is the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023 for both papers:
|I||General Studies||Current Events of National and International Importance, History of India and Indian National Movement, Geography, Polity and Economy of India|
|General Introduction of Madhya Pradesh||Geography
Natural Resources of Madhya Pradesh
Administrative Structure of Madhya Pradesh
Rural and Urban Administrative Structure
Games and Sports
Folk Literature / Dialects of Madhya Pradesh
Historical Perspective of Madhya Pradesh
|II||Commerce||Overview of MP Commercial Tax Act and Rules, VAT and CST Act, Entry Tax and Entertainment Tax, Professional Tax|
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023 Overview
The complete list of subjects that will be included in the test is provided in the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023. The syllabus assesses the candidate’s familiarity with tax law and associated topics. Check the table below for more information
|MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus|
|Exam Name||MPPSC Taxation Assistant Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Syllabus||Paper I: General Studies & Paper II: Commerce|
|Exam Pattern||Paper I: 100 marks, 2 hours duration; Paper II: 300 marks, 3 hours duration|
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023 for Paper I
General Studies is covered in Paper I of the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Exam 2023. These subjects are explored in this essay:
- Environment and General Science: Questions on the general science and the environment will cover a broad understanding and appreciation of science, as well as topics of daily observation and experience, as may be anticipated of a well-educated person who has not specifically studied any particular scientific area.
- National and International Current Events: Importance Knowledge of significant national and international leveling will be put to the test in current events.
- India’s history and its independence: General knowledge inquiries on social, economic, and political topics will be posted in the History class. Additionally, there will be questions regarding the development of independent India and the Indian National Movement.
- (a) India’s geography: General knowledge inquiries about physical, social, and economic geography will be included. Questions about Indian agriculture and natural resources will also be included. There will be inquiries about India’s census and demography.
(b) A general understanding of world geography.
- Indian Politics and Economy: Panchayati Raj, the social system, economic development, elections, political parties, programs, industrial development, foreign trade, and economic and financial institutions are all included in the political system and constitution of the nation.
- Sports: Significant matches and competitions, Awards, and athletes from M.P., India, Asia, and the world.
- General Mental Capacity: Reasoning, coding, data analysis, and interpretation, analogies, and numerical aptitude.
- Technology for Information and Communication: Questions about the properties, applications, and meanings of terms like ‘website,’ ‘online,’ ‘search engine,’ ‘e-mail,’ ‘video mail,’ ‘chatting,’ ‘video conferencing,’ ‘hacking,’ ‘cracking,’ ‘virus,’ and ‘cybercrime.’
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Syllabus 2023 for Paper II
The topics of Commerce are covered in Paper II of the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Exam 2023. These subjects are explored in this essay:
.1 Theoretical Accounting
- Accounting Principles
- Single Entry System
- Double Entry System
- Trial Balance
- Final Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Cost Accounts
- Practical Accounting
- Maintaining Books of Accounts
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Cost Accounts
- Different Dimensions of Commerce
- Stock Exchange
- Multinational Companies
- Business Environment
- Application of Computers in Business
- Central Taxes
- State Taxes
- Local Taxes
- Indirect Taxes
- Direct Taxes
- Tax Planning
- Tax Evasion
- Tax Avoidance
- Indian Economy
- National Income
- Public Finance
- Foreign Trade
- Human Resources
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Exam Pattern
There are two papers in the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Exam: Paper I and Paper II. The format of the exam is as follows:
- Duration: 2 hours for each paper
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Exam Section||Number of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
How Can I Prepare for the MPPSC Tax Assistant 2023 Exam?
Any exam preparation demands a proper strategy and approach. The following advice will assist you in getting ready for the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Exam 2023:
- Understand the Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Before you begin your preparation, it is crucial to understand the syllabus and exam pattern. You can then plan your academic schedule accordingly.
- Create a Study Plan: Create a study plan that works for you and follow it. Give each subject an equal amount of time.
- Focus on the Fundamentals: Prior to going on to the advanced level, comprehend the fundamental ideas of each subject. You’ll grasp the topic better as a result of this.
- Solve Previous Year Exam Questions: Solving prior exam questions will give you a sense of the exam format and the kinds of questions that will be asked.
- Take Mock Tests