SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2023
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2023: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC Stenographer exam every year. Lakhs of aspirants participate in the SSC Stenographer exam to fulfill their aspirations of getting a prestigious job. Knowing the selection process is very important that comes to mind after completing the application process. The SSC Stenographer selection process includes 2 stages namely Written Exam and Document Verification. Go through the below article for the details of the SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2023.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
Staff Selection Commission conducts a SSC Stenographer exam every year in 2 different stages, Written Test and Shorthand Skill Test
- The candidate must qualify for both stages of examination to receive the appointment letter for the post of Stenographer Grade C and D.
- Candidates qualifying for the written test will have to appear for the shorthand test which is qualifying in nature.
- The entire recruitment process is explained through the SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022
- SSC Stenographer Exam will be conducted in 2 different stages to select eligible candidates. The first level is the Grade C and D written exam that consists of MCQs and is conducted online. Post this exam, an exam to test your shorthand skill sets in various domains. The various sections in the SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Written Exams are:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
SSC Stenographer 2022- Qualifying Criteria
The candidates will first have to secure a cut-off set by the SSC to qualify for the shorthand stage.
- The qualifying marks are different for the written test of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D.
- The candidates qualifying for the written test will be eligible to appear for the shorthand skill test.
- The shorthand skill test is qualifying in nature.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidates in the written test.
The Qualifying criteria for the shorthand skill test are given below for SSC Stenographer Grade C and Grade D.
|Permissible Mistake out of total words|
|Category||Grade C||Grade D|
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2023- FAQs
Q1. What is the selection process for SSC Stenographer 2023?
Ans. The selection process for SSC Stenographer is described above in the article.
Q2. Is there any negative marking in SSC Stenographer Exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 in SSC Stenographer Exam.