UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023
UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023: The candidate must be familiar with the UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023 in order to choose qualified applicants for the position of Gramme Vikas Adhikari (VDO) in the Uttar Pradesh government, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) holds the Gramme Vikas Adhikari (VDO) examination. General Knowledge and Hindi make up the two sections of the UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023. The general knowledge part covers subjects including current events, Indian politics, the economy, geography, history, science, and mathematics. Topics like Hindi Grammar, Hindi Literature, and Hindi Composition are covered in the Hindi department.Preliminary Examination and Main Examination are the two parts of the written UPSSSC VDO exam. Candidates must pass the preliminary examination in order to be eligible to take the main examination, which is the last exam in the selection process. The Main Examination is a competitive examination, and candidates who score the highest marks in the Main Examination will be shortlisted for the interview.
UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023: Overview
The table given below consists of UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023 overview
UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Post||Gram Panchayat Adhikari|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Apply online starting date||23rd May 2023|
|Selection process||Written examination|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC VDO Syllabus
For a better understanding of the exam, interested applicants should review the UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023, which is available here. You might better plan your exam approach if you are very familiar with the UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023 and the exam format. Candidates are recommended to carefully review the UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023 and make preparation plans in accordance with it.
|Hindi Knowledge & Writing||समास
वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
तत्सम एवं तदभव
वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग
लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
|General Intelligence||Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
Logical Sequence of Words.
Alphabet Test Series.
Situation Reaction Test.
Direction Sense Test.
Clocks & Calendars.
Statement – Conclusions.
Logical Venn Diagrams.
Statement – Arguments.
Inserting The Missing Character.
Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Current Important Events.
Current Affairs – National & International.
Awards and Honors.
Books and Authors.
Indian states and capitals
Countries and Currencies
UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023: Exam pattern
The following describes the UPSSSC VDO (Gramme Vikas Adhikari) Exam Pattern 2023:
- The examination will be an objective one.
- The question paper will receive a total of 300 points.
- Each question will receive two points.
- Two incorrect responses will result in a 0.5 point deduction.
- Two hours will be allotted for the written test.
The test will be divided into three main sections:
- Hindi Writing Proficiency (100 points)
- Test of general intelligence (100 points)
- Knowledge in general (100 points)
The candidate’s comprehension of Hindi grammar, vocabulary, and writing abilities will be examined in the Hindi Knowledge & Writing Ability portion. The component of the general intelligence exam that measures the candidate’s analytical, problem-solving, and reasoning abilities. The general knowledge test will assess the candidate’s familiarity with geography, history, and current events.
The table below consists of UPSSSC VDO Exam pattern 2023.
|Subject||Marks||No. of Questions||Time|
|Hindi Knowledge & Writing Ability||100||50||1 hour|
|General Intelligence Test||100||50||1 hour|
|General Knowledge||100||50||1 hour|
UPSSSC VDO Syllabus 2023: Preparation Strategy
Candidates must have a plan of attack in place well in advance to cover the extensive UPSSSC VDO Exam 2023 Syllabus. These study advices are meant to aid aspirants in creating an organised study plan for the upcoming exam.
- Get Ready for the Exam – Before beginning your exam preparation, get yourself mentally and physically ready for the test. Set objectives and allot time specifically for achieving each one.
- Create a Timetable – Prior to exam preparation, create a schedule that is comfortable for you and follow it.
- Reading the news and current events for general knowledge – For the General Knowledge section of the exam, read a daily newspaper like the Hindu or keep up with the news.
- Making Notes – During self-study, it can be useful to make brief notes.
- Using previous question papers to solve UPSSSC VDO exam questions is the most reliable way to learn about the format of any competitive exam. You will gain a better understanding of the subjects’ most crucial topics as a result.
- Mock Test Series: It is strongly advised that aspiring candidates take part in mock test series, particularly if they are studying at home. You can better evaluate yourself and help yourself by doing this.