WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is the hiring organization for the Food Sub-Inspector (SI) position in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, which is a division of the West Bengal government’s Food & Supplies Department. Candidates who intend to apply for the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 must be informed of the WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023, as it will play a significant role in determining their future career options. This article will go into great detail about the WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023, covering the pay scale, take-home pay, and benefits & allowances.
WBPSC Food SI Salary
A candidate’s job advancement and promotion depend in large part on their WBPSC Food SI Salary. The pay scale is flexible and the government routinely reviews the wage structure of the WBPSC Food SI. WBPSC Food SI Salaries are anticipated to range from Rs. 5400 to Rs. 25,200 per month. This estimate is based on the compensation structure from the prior year, but it is subject to change at the government’s discretion. Check the details of the WBPSC Food SI Salary in the article below.
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023: Overview
The WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023 offers a lucrative pay scale with various perks and benefits. The salary structure is designed to attract and retain skilled professionals in the food department of West Bengal. Check the table below for more information.
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023
|Recruiting Authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Food Sub Inspector (FSI)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5,400 to Rs. 25,200|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 25,200|
|Dearness Allowance||As per government rules|
|House Rent Allowance||As per government rules|
|Other Allowances||As per government rules|
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023: Salary Structure
The basic pay, dearness allowance (DA), housing rent allowance (HRA), medical allowance, and other allowances are all included in the wage structure for the WBPSC Food SI. The additional allowances are provided on top of the candidate’s basic pay, which is the candidate’s fixed wage. The WBPSC Food SI’s compensation is as follows:
- Basic Pay Rs. 5,400 to 25,200
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2,600/-
- Dearness Allowance: As per government rules
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): As per government rules
- Medical Allowance: As per government rules
- Other Allowances: As per government rules
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023: In-Hand Salary
The in-hand salary of the WBPSC Food SI is the actual salary that a candidate receives after all the deductions, including provident fund, tax, and adding other allowances. The in-hand salary of the WBPSC Food SI is around Rs. 25,774/- depending on the location and the allowances received by the candidate.
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023: Perks and Allowances
The WBPSC Food SI also receives a number of benefits and allowances from the government in addition to the wage structure. Among the benefits and compensation the WBPSC Food SI receives are:
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Pension Scheme
- Leave Encashment
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Casual Leave
- Sick Leave
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023: Salary and Probation
A recruitment process that involves a written test and an interview is used to choose the WBPSC Food SI. Following selection, the candidate is put on two years of probation. The candidate continues to receive the same compensation package during the probationary period, although the allowances may change. The candidate becomes a permanent employee and is eligible for all the benefits and privileges offered by the government after successfully completing the probationary period.
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023: Job Profile
The job profile of a WBPSC Food SI includes:
- Ensuring adherence to the rules and legislation governing food safety
- Inspecting restaurants to make sure they adhere to safety regulations
- Food goods are sampled and tested for quality and safety.
- Examining reports and cases of foodborne illness
- Keeping detailed records of the inspections and enforcement actions that have been taken
- Providing food facility operators with instruction and training on food safety procedures
- Together with other governmental organizations and key players to advance food safety and safeguard public health.
WBPSC Food SI Salary 2023: Career Growth And Promotion
For those interested in a career in the food business, the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Food Sub-Inspector position is a fantastic opportunity. This profession offers several prospects for growth and promotion due to the rising demand for food safety and standards.
For WBPSC food sub-inspectors, the following chances for advancement and professional progression may be available:
- Promotion to the position of Food Inspector.
- Promotion to the position of Assistant Food Safety Officer.
- Promotion to the position of Deputy Food Safety Officer.
- Promotion to the position of Food Safety Officer.
- Opportunities for higher studies in the food safety and regulations field.
- Opportunities to work with government agencies like FSSAI, FDA, etc.
- Opportunities to work in the private food industry sector as a quality assurance manager or food safety consultant.