IBPS SO Application Form 2022
IBPS SO Online Application 2022: The Indian Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) will start the registration process for the post of Specialist Officer (SO) in November on its official website @ibps.in. The apply online IBPS SO apply online dates will be released soon. The selection for IBPS SO 2022 will be done on the basis of a nationwide online exam (Preliminary, Mains and Interview). It is highly essential for the candidates to fill in the application form with accurate details before the last date to be able to avoid facing any hassle. Bookmark the article to get notified when the IBPS SO Apply online starts.
IBPS SO Apply Online 2022- Important Dates
The IBPS SO Apply online dates will be released along with IBPS SO 2022 Notification. Go through the Overview table for highlights
IBPS SO Apply Online Link 2022
The IBPS SO 2022 online application link will be activated on the official website for the candidates. The aspirants will be able to apply online from the official website or from the direct link provided below for the SO Vacancies. The candidates are advised to apply on or before the last date to avoid any issues. The direct link to apply online will be provided below.
IBPS SO 2022 Application Fee
The IBPS SO Online Application Fee for all category candidates is tabulated below. The Application Fee for IBPS SO 2022 will have to be paid online only.
|SC/ST/PwBD||Intimation Charges only||₹ 175/-|
|GEN/OBC/EWSs||Application fee including intimation charges||₹ 850/-|
How to Apply Online for IBPS SO 2022?
The online form for IBPS SO 2022 cannot be edited once it has been submitted by the candidates. Thus, the aspirants should be concentrated and careful while submitting details in the application form. The Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the IBPS SO 2022 Online Application Form.
The online application process for IBPS SO will comprise of two-stage:
|| Registration | Log In ||
Part I: IBPS SO Registration
- The candidates are to first click on the link that is given below.
- Enter the details asked for.
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent on the registered Email ID and Mobile number.
Part II: IBPS SO Log In
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure.
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details correctly.
- Choose the exam centre and post applying carefully.
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, Handwritten declaration.
- The details for uploading of the documents is given below in the next paragraph.
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee.
- After verification, pay the required application fee.
- Your application form for IBPS SO will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee.
Documents Required For IBPS SO Online Form
The candidates will have to upload the following documents in the required size in JPEG format in the IBPS SO 2022 Online Form.
|Passport Size Photograph||200 x 230 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Signature||140 x 60 Pixels||10 – 20 KBs|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 Pixels||20 – 50 KBs|
|Hand Written Declaration||800 x 400 Pixels||50 – 100 KBs|
IBPS SO Hand Written Declaration Text–
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Points To Note For IBPS SO Online Application Form 2022
- The application process is entirely online. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- E-mail id and mobile number should be kept active for any future correspondence. The authorities will communicate with candidates through Email and SMS.
- Evidence for claims made by the candidate while applying online should be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration itself. The same will be verified subsequently at the time of the Certificate Verification and Interview process
- Candidates must fill the complete form before the last date of online mode.
- Save the Application and Acknowledgement documents for future reference.
- Candidates should indicate their order of preferences at this stage. No requests for change in this connection shall be entertained.
IBPS SO Application Form 2022 – FAQs
Q. When will IBPS SO 2022 Apply Online Link start?
Ans. The IBPS SO registration link will be activated soon.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date of the IBPS SO Online Application will be notified soon.
Q. Can I pay the IBPS SO 2022 application fee offline?
Ans. No, you can pay the IBPS SO 2022 application fee only through online mode only. No other means will be accepted for paying the application fee.
Q. What if my payment for IBPS SO Online Form fails?
Ans. The amount deducted will be credited to your bank in around 5 to 7 days.
Q. What documents need to be uploaded in the IBPS SO Online Application?
Ans. The candidates need to upload their photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression or LTI, and handwritten declaration for the online application form of IBPS SO 2022.