KVB Recruitment 2022 Notification. The Karur Vysya Bank Limited has invites online applications for the appointment of Relationship Manager – Sales – Commercial Banking Group (Job ID – 300) from qualified candidates. The last Date for Online Registration is 10.10.2022.
KVB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
KVB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Any Graduate or Post Graduate under a regular stream with a Minimum of 60% of marks and above from a college affiliated to a recognized University and are only eligible to apply.
- Need Relevant experience of minimum 3 years in Commercial Banking group in any Banks / NBFC
KVB Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Registration -> Online Aptitude Test -> Personal Interview -> Offer -> Background Checks & Medicals -> On boarding -> Training -> Posting.
KVB Recruitment 2022 Salary:
Fixed pay – Depending upon current salary and Retrials, insurance, etc. as per Standards + Variable Pay as per policy.
How to Apply for KVB Recruitment 2022 Notification:
STAGE I: LOGIN – New User / Existing User
- In the JOB SEARCH PAGE, click the New User link (for a new user)
- For registering, enter your email id as your user name Fill in all the details which are mandatory, and click the register button
- Upload a photo and signature in the “My Account Information” link available at the top of the page and click the save button
- After uploading the Photo & Signature click the “JOB SEARCH” link available at the top of the page.
- Click Apply button available against the respective Job Title
STEP 2: MY APPLICATION TAB: Personal Information
Click ADD BIOGRAPHICAL DATA button.
- Choose the Category, Religion, Mother Tongue, and Nationality from the dropdown list.
- Select “Yes” in the “Having Exp. As per Norms” field
- Click the SAVE button.
Click ADD QUALIFICATION DETAILS button.
- Choose Qualification, Major Code, Country, University / Institution.
- Enter Class, Medium of Education, Course duration (in years), and Mode of Education.
- Enter the Percentage, Year of passing (Enter month end date).
- Under column – If Others- Degree name and college Name – the Institution/College, Degree Name, University Name which is not present in the drop list can be entered.
- For more than one degree, click ‘’SAVE AND ADD ANOTHER” Else Click the SAVE button.
STEP 3: REVIEW/SUBMIT
- Review the information provided by you on this page and can edit the same if required.
- Please ensure the correctness of the data before submitting the application. After submitting the application, modification is not possible.
- Click the “SUBMIT APPLICATION” button when you have finished editing.
Candidates must have completed Any Graduates or Post Graduate under the regular stream with a Minimum 60% of marks and above from a college affiliated to a recognized University and are only eligible to apply
Selection will be based on Registration -> Online Aptitude Test -> Personal Interview -> Offer -> Background Checks & Medicals -> On boarding -> Training -> Posting
Fixed pay – Depending upon current salary and Retrials, insurance etc. as per Standards + Variable Pay as per policy.