SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023: The candidates willing to apply for SBI Clerk 2023 must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements before initiating the SBI Clerk 2023 Eligibility online application form. The SBI Clerk eligibility criteria include Nationality, Educational Qualification, and age limit. Candidates between the age group 20 years to 28 years, must have obtained 60% marks in Graduation, to apply for the post. Candidates can check all the SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria for the below Section.
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of the SBI Clerk 2023 exam is mainly about two pre-requisites:
SBI Clerk Educational Qualifications
- He/she must hold a valid graduation degree (UG) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post.
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of computer operation is required for the SBI Clerk exam.
SBI Clerk Age Limit
The candidate’s age should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years. Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category-wise candidates as per the government rules:
|S No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|1||SC / ST||33 years|
|3||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|4||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|5||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/ EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
SBI Clerk 2023 Nationality
- Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan OR
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement OR
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India OR
- Candidates belonging to the category 2, 3, 4 must have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt of India in their favor.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria – FAQs
Q1. What is the Education qualification required for SBI Clerk 2023?
Ans. The SBI Clerk Education Qualification is described in the article.
Q2. What is the prescribed age limit for SBI Clerk 2023?
Ans, The prescribed age limit for SBI Clerk 2023 is 20 to 28 years.