SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022: The SBI Clerk is an important exam that every aspirant wants to clear and get entered into the Banking Industry. The SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Date has been released for clerical cadre posts to be conducted on the 12th, 19th, 20th, and 25th of November 2022 . Every year lakhs of candidates register for this competitive exam. SBI Clerk Exam Pattern is going to help candidates to prepare well for the upcoming SBI Clerk Examination. SBI Clerk is conducted by the State Bank Of India to select eligible candidates for the post of Clerk. Here to provide a better understanding to the students of the SBI Clerk 2022 exam, in this article we have discussed the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern in detail, follow the article till the end to get all the important information.
SBI Clerk Exam 2022- Highlights
SBI conducts the SBI Clerk Exam every year to recruit eligible and qualified candidates for Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) posts in its various branches across the country. Check the highlights of the SBI Clerk Exam 2022 from the table given below.
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2022
SBI Clerk 2022 is going to be conducted by the State Bank of India to select eligible candidates for Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales). The notification for the same will be released shortly by SBI. With the release of the SBI Official Notification, the vacancy details, eligibility, and online application dates will also be released. The recruitment process to select Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) through SBI Clerk 2022 is done in three phases:
- Online Preliminary Exam,
- Online Mains Exam and
- Language Proficiency
A candidate must qualify for both the preliminary exam and mains exam to proceed to the Language Proficiency round. The candidates selected after the Language Proficiency round are given the appointment letter.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 Prelims
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam is a Screening exam. It is to weed out not serious candidates from the competition. There is sectional timing for each section i.e., English, Reasoning, and Mathematics. Candidates need to clear the sectional cutoff as well as the overall cutoff to qualify for the SBI Clerk Prelims. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 for the Prelims exam in the table below.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022 Mains
SBI Clerk Mains Exam is a Scoring as well as Merit deciding exam. There is sectional timing for each section i.e., General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. The final merit list of candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the SBI Clerk Mains exam. Candidates can check the SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern in the table below.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main examinations). There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Those who qualify for the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be called for Language Proficiency Test. The State Wise Language Proficiency Language is given below.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern Language Proficiency
Those who qualify for selection and produce a 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be subjected to any Language test. In the case of others (qualified for selection), specified opted local language tests will be conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates not found proficient in specified opted local language would be disqualified.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern Important Points
Candidates can check important points of the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern of Prelims & Mains.
- There will be no Interview.
- Candidates will have to pass each of the objective tests of the online examinations.
- Both the Prelims and Mains exams will be conducted online.
- A candidate has to qualify in Preliminary Examination for appearing in Main Examination.
- The Mains exam will be conducted for the final selection.
- The question paper will be bilingual in nature i.e. available in Hindi as well as English language.
- The Cutoff of the SBI Clerk of prelims and mains exam will be decided by SBI.
Candidates are advised to check,
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern- FAQs
Q. Is there any sectional cut-off for SBI Clerk Exam 2022?
Ans. No, there will be no sectional cut-off in Prelims or Mains Exam of SBI Clerk 2022.
Q. How many questions will be asked according to SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022?
Ans. There will be 100 questions for the Prelims Exam and 190 questions for the Mains Exam will be asked as per SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2022.
Q. What will be the difficulty level of the SBI Clerk 2022 Exam?
Ans. The difficulty level for SBI Clerk prelims will be from Easy to Moderate and for Mains will be Moderate to Difficult.
Q. What is the selection process for SBI Clerk Notification 2022?
Ans. The selection process for SBI Clerk Notification 2022 will be consisting of Prelims, Mains, Language Proficiency.