SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2023
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2023: The candidates willing to apply for SBI PO 2023 must ensure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements before initiating the SBI PO online application form. The eligibility criteria are different for different positions for which the candidates are selected through SBI PO 2023 Exam. There are mainly three parameters of SBI PO eligibility that include nationality, age limit and educational qualification on which a candidate is judged to be eligible for the SBI PO Exam. Candidates can check all the Eligibility Criteria for different posts in SBI PO 2023 below.
SBI PO Nationality/ Citizenship
A candidate willing to apply for SBI PO 2023 must be from one of the below-listed categories:
- The candidates must hold Indian Citizenship
- A Subject of Nepal or Bhutan
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanent settlement
- A Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who has migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam or East African countries of Zaire, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India
SBI PO Educational Qualification
The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they must produce proof of having passed the graduation examination. Candidates with an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate must ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2022. Candidates with Chartered Accountant certification may also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1992 and 01.04.2001 (both dates inclusive)
SBI PO Eligibility 2023, Points to Remember
- Educational certificates will be required for submission at the document verification stage and even the application stage to verify particular details.
- Proof of age is mandatory to be provided by each candidate at the time of application, it can be a birth certificate or an educational certificate.
- Certificates for candidates applying under certain categories like OBC/ST/SC etc. will also be required for the application.
- All SBI PO Eligibility Criteria must be checked before filling the application form, and all documents must be kept ready with the candidate before hand. Each detail will be verified thoroughly
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2023- FAQs
Q1. What is the prescribed age limit under the SBI PO 2023?
Ans. The prescribed age limit under SBI PO 2023 is 21 years to 30 years.
Q2. What is the Educational Qualification for SBI PO 2023?
Ans. The Educational Qualification for SBI PO 2023 is given in the article.