SSC CHSL Apply Online
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023: SSC CHSL exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit eligible candidates for various posts in different departments. The SSC will start the SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 process on 9th May 2023. Candidates need to submit their applications online as no other modes of application are accepted. Candidates can check the SSC CHSL Apply Online details below.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023
Every year, a large number of candidates appear for the examination for posts such as DEO, Postal Assistant, LDC, and Sorting Assistant to join Central Government Departments. The SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 dates are from 9th May 2023 to 8th June 2023. Candidates can check SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 details and important information regarding online registration.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023
The candidates can apply online for SSC CHSL 2023 to get a job in the prestigious ministries of central government for various posts. Go through the Overview table for highlights.
|SSC CHSL Notification 2023- Important Dates|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Release Date||9th May 2023|
|SSC CHSL Registration Process||9th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023||8th June 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Application Status||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Admit Card||July 2023|
|SSC CHSL Exam Date 2023 (Tier-1)||2nd August to 22nd August 2023|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Date 2023||To be notified|
SSC CHSL Apply Online Link
The SSC CHSL Apply Online Form link will be active from 9th May 2023 to 8th June 2023 on SSC’s official website for the registration of candidates for the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2023 anytime till the last date. It is highly essential for the candidates to fill in the application form with accurate details before the last date to be able to avoid facing any hassle. The SSC CHSL Apply Online link has been provided below.
SSC CHSL Apply Online 2023 Link (Active)
SSC CHSL 2023 Notification Out- Click to Check
SSC CHSL Application Fee
- SSC CHSL Online Application Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying a fee
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL 2023
Candidates are required to apply online for SSC CHSL 2023. Below are the steps that one needs to follow for successful online registration for the exam:
Step 1: Click on the official link which is provided on this page.
Step 2: Click on the link of Apply Link given on the page. The registration link will open up in the new window.
Step 3: Click on New Registration in SSC CHSL 2023 application window and then click on the register button.
Step 4: Firstly, candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 5: Click on the submit button to submit your completed online form for SSC CHSL 2023. Verify your details before submitting the form. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID for SSC CHSL 2023 exam.
Candidates are supposed to log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SSC CHSL 2023.
Step 6: In the next step, candidates must upload a photograph and signature following the requisites mentioned by SSC.
Photograph – The photograph must be clicked in front of white color or light-colored background and must be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution must be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
Signature – The signature must be in black or blue ink on a white sheet. The scanned copy of the signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
Step 7: Log in with your registered ID and password to fill up the Part-II of the online form of SSC CHSL 2023.
Step 8: After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CHSL 2023 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
Step 9: Click on the Final Submit button after previewing the entire online SSC CHSL application form. It is recommended that Candidates download and get print copies of the submitted application form for SSC CHSL 2023. Lastly, candidates can advance to submit the application fee for SSC CHSL either via online mode or offline mode of fee payment. A candidate must pay Rs. 100/- as SSC CHSL 2023 Online Application Fee.
SSC CHSL 2023 Application Fee
• The required application fee for SSC CHSL 2023 is Rs. 100/–
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
• Applications fee should be paid only through SSC either in the form of challan or through SSC Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online.
Important Information for SSC CHSL Online Form 2023
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for SSC CHSL 2023
- One must take care of the SSC CHSL Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates must take a print of the filled SSC CHSL Online Form and keep them for their future use.
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- A candidate must indicate the Centre(s) in the online Application Form in which he/ she desires to take the examination
- Candidates will have to stay updated by downloading call letters for online tests.
Prerequisites for SSC CHSL 2023 Online Application Form
Important things which you should keep with you while filling out the Application Form:
- Scanned copy of your Signature ( 1kb < Size < 12 kb ) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your Photo ( 4 kb < Size < 20kb ) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D. with you which can be used for registration purposes.
- You should have valid Identity Proof with you.