SSC MTS Salary 2023
SSC MTS Salary 2023: The SSC MTS salary is no doubt quite lucrative. So here Staff Selection Commission multitasking staff (MTS) salary is discussed. Check the career Growth and Job Profile that is discussed in the article. All the interested aspirants can check the details of the salary in the article below.
SSC MTS Salary Structure 2023
The salary for SSC MTS 2023 is calculated on a Gross and In-Hand basis. The income increased by 20% after the 7th pay commission.
The salary structure has been tabulated below:
The Multi-tasking staff promotions are in the form of salary, which is depicted as follows:
SSC MTS Job Profile
An important recruitment opportunity by the Staff Selection Commission of India is Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). It is also a challenging job and requires a lot of hard work.
These posts fall into the Group “C” Non-Gazetted and Non-Ministerial Post. These posts include the following:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
SSC MTS Staff Roles and Responsibilities
The Multi-tasking staff has the following roles:
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the Section/Unit
- Carrying files and other papers within the building.
- Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in Section/Unit.6
- Assisting in routine office work, including on computer
- Delivery of dak (outside the building).
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of rooms.
- The dusting of furniture, etc.
- Cleaning of buildings, fixtures, etc.
- Work-related to ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc. Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
SSC MTS Salary 2023- FAQs
Q 1. What is the Grade Pay of SSC MTS?
Ans. The Grade Pay of SSC MTS is Rs. 1800/-.
Q 2. What is the pay band of SSC MTS salary?
Ans. The pay band for SSC MTS posts is Pat Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200).
Q 3. What is the SSC MTS Salary per month?
Ans. The in-hand salary of MTS lies in range of Rs. 17000 to Rs. 21000/- depending on various factors.
Q 4. What is the full form of MTS?
Ans. The full form of MTS is multitasking staff.
Q 5. Is SSC MTS a good job profile?
Ans. Yes, SSC MTS is an excellent job for 10th pass-out students. They receive a good amount of in-hand salary