TNUSRB SI Salary 2023
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) conducts recruitment exams for various posts in the state’s uniformed services, including the position of Sub-Inspector (SI). The salary of a TNUSRB SI is determined by the state government and is revised periodically. The TNUSRB SI Salary structure includes various components such as basic pay, dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance, uniform allowance, and special allowance, among others. In this article, we have discussed the TNUSRB SI Salary, In hand salary, Job Profile, Perks, and Allowances.
TNUSRB SI Salary Overview
Check the basic information regarding TNUSRB SI Salary 2023. Check below.
|TNUSRB SI Salary 2023 Overview|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector in Armed Reserve, Taluk and TN Special Police|
|Salary||Rs.36,900 -1,16,600/- per month|
|In-hand Salary||Rs. 59552/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNUSRB SI Salary Structure
The salary of the TNUSRB SI is structured as follows:
- Basic Pay: This is the fixed component of the salary.
- Grade Pay: This is a non-pensionable component of the salary that is linked to the post’s level.
- DA (Dearness Allowance): This is a cost-of-living allowance that is paid to government employees to compensate for inflation.
- HRA (House Rent Allowance): This is an allowance paid to government employees to help them meet the cost of renting a house.
- TA (Travel Allowance): This is an allowance paid to government employees to help them meet the cost of traveling on official duty.
- Medical Allowance: This is an allowance paid to government employees to help them meet the cost of medical expenses.
- Other Allowances: There are a number of other allowances that may be paid to government employees, such as conveyance allowance, leave travel concession, etc.
TNUSRB SI Salary-In-Hand
The sum of money that the employee receives following deductions for taxes and other statutory payments is known as the in-hand salary of the TNUSRB SI. This is how the in-hand wage is determined:
The salary of the TNUSRB SI is as follows:
- Basic Pay is Rs. 38,600/-
- Dearness Allowance (DA) (28 percent) is Rs. 10,800/-
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) (16 percent) is Rs. 6,176/-
- Travel Allowance (TA) is Rs. 1,800/-
- Gross Salary is Rs. 57,384/-
In-hand Salary = Basic Pay + DA + HRA + TA + Medical Allowance + Other Allowances – Taxes – Other Deductions
TNUSRB SI Perks and Allowances
In addition to the salary, the TNUSRB SI also receives a number of perks and allowances, such as:
- Medical Allowance: All government employees and their dependents are given free medical care.
- Leave Travel Concession: Government employees are entitled to a leave travel concession (LTC) to travel to their home town once a year.
- House Rent Allowance: Government employees are entitled to a house rent allowance (HRA) to help them meet the cost of renting a house.
- Conveyance Allowance: Government employees are entitled to a conveyance allowance to help them meet the cost of traveling to and from work.
- Education Allowance: Government employees are entitled to an education allowance for their children’s education.
- LTC for dependents: Government employees are entitled to an LTC for their dependents once in a block of four years.
- Pension: Government employees are entitled to a pension after retirement.
TNUSRB SI Probation Period
The selected candidates will be appointed on probation for a period of one year. During the probation period, the employee’s performance will be evaluated and they will be required to meet certain performance standards. If the employee’s performance is satisfactory, they will be confirmed in the service at the end of the probation period.
TNUSRB SI Job Profile
The job profile of the TNUSRB SI includes the following:
- Maintaining law and order.
- Investigating crimes.
- Providing security to the public.
- Enforcing traffic rules.
- Dealing with public complaints.
- Assisting in disaster management.
TNUSRB SI Career Growth and Promotion
The TNUSRB SI has good career growth and promotion prospects. The employee can progress to the following posts:
- Joint Commissioner of Police
- Commissioner of Police