WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023: The WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Short Notice has been released by the West Bengal Public Services Commission (WBPSC) on 27th September 2023. The WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Vacancy and Online application dates will be notified soon. The WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Online applications can be submitted through the official website @wbpsc.gov.in. The direct link to apply for the Miscellaneous post will be provided here. Candidates can check the official short notice released by WBPSC here. In this article, we have mentioned the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Important events and selection process.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023 Short Notice
WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification 2023 Short Notice: A short notice regarding the WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment has been released and very soon the detailed WBPSC Miscellaneous Notification PDF will be released which will contain all the details related to the entire recruitment process. Check the official short notice given below.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment- Overview
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment Overview: The WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam will be held to recruit eligible Graduate Candidates for various posts. The online application process will begin soon. Check the overview of the WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 here.
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Organization||West Bengal Public Services Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Miscellaneous (Various)|
|Vacancy||To be Notified|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Short Notice||Released|
|Application Dates||To be Notified|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
|WBPSC Official website||wbpsc.gov.in|
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Important Dates: The online application and exam date for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 will be released soon.
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Short Notice 2023||27th September 2023|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Detailed Notification||To be released|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Apply Starts||To be released|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Last Date to Apply||To be released|
|WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam Date||To be released|
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Vacancy 2023
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Vacancy 2023: WBPSC will notify the vacancy for various posts in the detailed WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Notification.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The online application process for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2023 will start soon on the official website @wbpsc.gov.in. Candidates can submit their applications online once the portal to apply gets activated. The link given below will be activated soon.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Apply online 2023 (Link Inactive)
Steps to Apply for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2023
Candidates need to register first to apply for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services 2023. Those who have registered earlier will also need to register again. Follow the steps given below to Apply for the WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of WBPSC @wbpsc.gov.in. or click on the link above.
- Look for the link to apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 (Advt. No. 11/2023).
- Now, Register first by providing all the details that are asked there and click submit.
- After registration, Candidates will be provided a Login Id and Password on their registered No. and Email Id.
- Now, proceed to fill out the application form.
- Fill in all your details, upload documents, and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and then take a printout of it.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
Candidates must submit the application fee for the WBPSC Miscellaneous 2023 while completing the application form. The application fee for General/OBC category applicants is Rs. 160 plus additional charges, but there is no fee for SC/ST candidates. It’s important to note that SC/ST candidates from other states are not exempt from the WBPSC Miscellaneous fee.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
WBPSC Miscellaneous 2023 Eligibility Criteria: Before applying for the WBPSC Miscellaneous 2023, candidates need to go through the WBPSC Miscellaneous Eligibility criteria which includes the age limit and educational qualification.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services: Age Limit
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Age limit: Candidates are required to be in the age group of 20 to 39 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories have been provided age relaxation.
|UR||20 – 39 years|
|OBC||20 – 42 years|
|SC/ST||20 – 44 years|
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services: Qualification
WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Qualification: The educational qualification criteria for eligibility in the WBPSC Miscellaneous 2023 examination are uniform across all categories. All candidates planning to appear for the WBPSC Miscellaneous 2023 exam must have successfully obtained a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, regardless of their category.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Selection Process is a multi-stage procedure designed to identify and select candidates for various posts under this recruitment drive. Here’s an overview of the selection process:
- Preliminary Examination: The first stage is the Preliminary Examination, which consists of an objective-type paper. This paper assesses candidates on topics such as General Knowledge and Arithmetic. It serves as a screening test to shortlist candidates for the next stage.
- Main Examination: Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Examination proceed to the Main Examination. This stage consists of multiple papers, each focusing on different subjects. The Main Examination is designed to assess candidates’ knowledge in more detail and their ability to analyze and comprehend various topics.
- Personality Test/Interview and Document Verification: Those who perform well in the Main Examination are then called for a Personality Test or Interview. This stage assesses candidates on their personality traits, communication skills, and overall suitability for the job.