Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Karnataka Bank has published an official notification for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 on the official website www.karnatakabank.com. The notification has been released for employing postgraduate candidates as Probationary Officers-PO (Scale 1) in various branches of Karnataka bank across the country. Candidates interested in recruitment may check the official notification details and apply online. The online registration process has been started and the window will remain open till 10th January 2023. Kindly go through the article for the details of eligibility and online form to Apply Online for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 – Overview
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 registration process has been started. candidates will be selected through online examination and interview for the post of Probationary Officer. Interested candidates can check the overview table of the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 to get a brief of the recruitment drive.
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Posts||Probationary Officer (Officer Scale I)|
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification||30th December 2022|
|Registration dates||31st December 2022 to 10th January 20223|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 84,000/- after completion of one year of probation period|
|Job Location||All over India|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification and registration dates have been released on its official website announcing vacancies for PO(Officer Scale posts) containing all the recruitment details such as apply online dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, and application fees. The candidates can check the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification from the direct link mentioned below for your reference.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Apply Online Link
The apply online link for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 has been activated and online applications are invited from eligible candidates to apply for the posts. Interested and eligible candidates for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 can apply online either from the official website or by clicking on the direct Apply online link provided below. The candidates are advised to apply well in advance before the last date i.e. 10th January 2023 to avoid technical glitches.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
Application fee for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 can be submitted online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
- Click the direct link to open the apply online tab
- As the link opens, click the registration tab and register
- Now, go to the Login page and fill the identity credentials, education qualification, and address
- Now continue completing the form by making Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature, Photo Identity Card Document and Declaration.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- Take the Print out of the final form.
Note to the candidates
- Verify the entered details before submitting the form.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 for the posts. The eligibility criteria such as educational qualification & age limit are described below.
- Post Graduates in any discipline (from any UGC recognized university) are eligible to apply. (Excluding Post Graduate Diplomas/One-year Executive-MBA)
- Candidates should be a Post-Graduate as on 01-01-2022. Candidates who are awaiting results or pursuing post-graduation are not eligible to apply
Age Limit(As on 01/01/2022)
- Maximum 28 years
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for Reserved category candidates
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The Selection process of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 includes the following stages-
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
We have described the Karnataka Bank Recruitment Exam Pattern for the written exam below-
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Computer Awareness||30||30 Marks||15 minutes|
|English Language||50||50 Marks||35 minutes|
|General Awareness(Banking, Current Affairs)||50||50 Marks||20 minutes|
|Reasoning||30||30 Marks||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40 Marks||30 minutes|
|Total||200||200 Marks||120 minutes|
|Descriptive Test of English Language||2||25 Marks||30 minutes|
|Grand Total||202||225 Marks||150 minutes|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 – FAQs
Q1. What is the last date for online registration of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date for online registration of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 is 10th January 2023.
Q2. How can I apply for the PO posts under Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The direct link to apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 is provided in the article.
Q3. What is the application fee for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The application fee for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 800/ + GST.
Q4. What is the selection process required for Karnataka Bank Recruitment?
Ans. The selection process under Karnataka Bank Recruitment includes Online Exam followed by Interview round.