TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2023
TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2023: The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released the recruitment notification for 621 TNUSRB SI. The application dates for the TNUSRB SI are from 1st June 2023 to 30th June 2023. Candidates need to complete the TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2023 process online as no other mode of application is acceptable. In this article, we have covered the details of the TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2023.
TNUSRB SI Apply Online
TNUSRB SI Apply Online: TNUSRB will be recruiting both male and female candidates for the posts of TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Taluk, Armed Reserved, and Tamil Nadu Special Police). The first stage of the recruitment process is the TNUSRB SI Apply Online process. The TNUSRB SI Apply Online has not started yet. However, candidates can check the details of the TNUSRB SI Apply Online Steps, application fees & other relevant details here.
TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2023 Overview
Check the details of the TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2023 in the overview table below.
|TNUSRB SI Apply Online 2023|
|Recruiting Body||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023|
|Posts||Sub Inspector (Taluk, Armed Reserve, Tamil Nadu Special Police)|
|Application Start Date||1st June 2023|
|Application End Date||30th June 2023|
|Application Fees||Rs 500/- (For General Candidates)
Rs 1000/- (For Departmental Candidates)
TNUSRB SI Apply Online Link 2023
The TNUSRB SI Apply Online Form link will be active from 1st June 2023 on its official website. Interested candidates can apply for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 till 30th June 2023. In order to avoid any difficulties due to the server or technical errors, we advise the candidates to apply before the last date. The direct link TNUSRB SI Apply Online Link 2023 has been shared below.
TNUSRB SI Apply Online Link 2023 (Link will be active on 1st June 2023)
TNUSRB SI Online Application Fees 2023
Candidates need to submit an online application fees while applying for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023. The TNUSRB SI Online Application Fees will be only accepted through Online payment modes like UPI/ Bank Transfer/NEFT, etc. The category-wise TNUSRB SI Online Application Fees has been shared below in the table.
|TNUSRB SI Online Application Fees 2023|
|General Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|Departmental Candidates (For both Open & Departmental Quota)||Rs 1000/-|
Steps to Apply Online for the TNUSRB SI 2023
The steps to apply online for the TNUSRB SI 2023 has been listed below. Following these steps, candiddates can easily apply for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023.
- Click on the direct link shared above or visit the official website
- Candidates need to register themselves first uisng their e-mail ID & phone number, if they are new users.
- Click on the “TNUSRB Sub-Inspector of Police (TK, AR, TSP) – 2023” link
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and fill in the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents
- Pay the application fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking to complete the application process
- Verify all the details entered in the application form before submitting it
- Click on the “Submit” button to submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference